A global supply chain relies upon the fast and efficient clearance of international cargo but this can sometimes be interrupted by lengthy customs delays. As a total logistics provider, Passport Cargo has an extensive customs brokerage operation.
Our global partner network includes customs brokerage experts with experience in customs processing all over the world, no matter how stringent the customs regulations. Our in-house licensed brokers can advise you on all aspects of your import/export requirements, and manage customs process at both ends of the supply chain.
Passport Cargo ensures that the information presented to customs authorities has the correct classification, value, and duty assessment in the necessary formats. Through our customs brokerage service, we successfully navigate complex trade regulations and avoid both supplemental costs and delivery delays.
Customs Clearance Services
- Non-resident importer requirements
- Tariff classification and value assistance
- Canada Customs Invoice
- Preparation of duty drawbacks, assessment and filing
- Preparation of duty refunds
- Preparation of Export documentation, CAED on-line filing
- On-line EDI customs filings
- RMD, LVS, and P.A.R.S. release service at all border locations across Canada
- Processing Tariff or valuation rulings and CBSA compliant requests
- Preparation of NAFTA certificate and compliance, import and export
- Preparation of import permits and CFIA release
- Labeling services
- Project services – coordinating between importers, exporters, carriers, and Canada Customs.
- Consulting services
- B3 Audit Verification
- Vehicle importing and export services and consulting